Back in a day (try 1962 when we were founded) auto body repair shops fixed cars with a hammer and a torch. Not any longer, my friends! Collision repair technology is complex in 2020 with new ideas being incorporated all the time. As a state of the art auto body shop in Louisville we must stay on top of them.
Here are a few of the new innovations –
1. Aluminum welding. In the old days it was only steel.
2. Universal jigs and laser measuring
3. Cold straightening…put aside the blowtorch
4. Assist system repairs. This includes sensors, cameras, etc.
5. MIG brazing. We won’t even try to explain that one.
Even though we have been proud to serve the Louisville area for well over a half-century we know that our equipment and knowledge has to be constantly updated. At The Don Embry Body Shop we keep growing, learning, and equipping. Visit The Don Embry Body Shop at 8272 Dixie Highway in Louisville or call (502) 935-1373.